Saturday, August 22, 2009
Tulsa Fire Station No. 7, Old 1946, New 2000
601 South Lewis Avenue
The first fire station number 7 was opened in this location July 1, 1921. It was remodeled in 1946 and again in 1967. (old photo courtesy of City of Tulsa.)
The original Fire Station No. 7 building was sold and remodeled and is now used by a landscaping company.
Old No. 7 from the rear. The original glass block panels are still in place in this view.
3005 E. 15th Street
The new Station No. 7 opened in 2000 at 15th and College.